369 Shouts - 4,826,210 Scrobbles
Susumu Hirasawa (平沢進 Hirasawa Susumu, born April 2, 1954 in Tokyo, Kantō region) is a Japanese electronic artist and composer. In 1965, he started playing guitar, inspired by The Ventures, he joined a band with "older people" the following year. In 1972, he enrolled at Tokyo Designer Gakuin College. From 1972 to 1978, he performed in his first band Mandrake, a progressive rock/experimental group influenced by King Crimson, Yes, Black Sabbath and Pink Floyd.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Parade - (0:30) - 1,374 plays
- 白虎野の娘 - (4:48) - 1,710 plays
- Mother - (4:17) - 1,717 plays
- Town-0 Phase-5 - (4:45) - 1,437 plays
- 夢の島思念公園 - (3:43) - 1,311 plays
- 庭師KING - (4:40) - 1,236 plays
- パレード - (5:43) - 1,293 plays
- Moon Time - 986 plays
- ナーシサス次元から来た人 - (6:43) - 907 plays
- Lotus - (4:51) - 1,629 plays