3 Shouts - 14,521 Scrobbles
Akira Kosemura is a composer who lives in Tokyo, and he’s also known as the manager of his newly formed label “schole.” As a child, he learned piano and started composing regularly from 2005.
He began his career by making debut from an American label EP in 2006. By participating in many label compilations of Germany, Belgium, France, Canada, and Australia, his tunes were highly evaluated in each album. At the same time, Akira established “schole” and started to make actions such as managing the label, issuing free magazine, producing artists, and providing music pieces to the media.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online