771 Shouts - 2,366,467 Scrobbles
Kanon Wakeshima (分島花音, born July 3, 1988) is a Japanese singer and cellist. Her early work was produced by Mana (known from Malice Mizer and Moi dix Mois) and debuted with her first single, "still doll", on May 28th, 2008. Wakeshima has been playing the cello since she was three years old and began playing in string ensembles in middle school. By the age of 15 she had participated in a number of joint concerts and classical music performances. She began writing her own music towards the end of middle school and performed as a vocalist for the first time in senior high school.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- world's end, girl's rondo - (3:05) - 16,034 plays
- killy killy JOKER TV size - (1:28) - 5,264 plays
- world's end, girl's rondo(Asterisk DnB Remix) - (5:48) - 4,358 plays
- killy killy Joker (TV Size) - (1:29) - 3,213 plays
- killy killy JOKER - (4:39) - 9,481 plays
- RIGHT LIGHT RISE - (0:30) - 4,177 plays
- Signal - (5:32) - 3,284 plays
- ファールプレーにくらり (TV size) - (1:29) - 1,612 plays
- ファールプレーにくらり - (1:29) - 2,610 plays
- still doll - (3:19) - 1,545 plays