0 Shouts - 2,356,070 Scrobbles
Kanon Wakeshima (分島花音, born July 3, 1988) is a Japanese singer and cellist. Her early work was produced by Mana (known from MALICE MIZER and Moi dix Mois) and debuted with her first single, "still doll", on May 28th, 2008.Read More...
Wakeshima has been playing the cello since she was three years old and began playing in string ensembles in middle school. By the age of 15 she had participated in a number of joint concerts and classical music performances. She began writing her own music towards the end of middle school and performed as a vocalist for the first time in senior high school. She was also a member of the music club in high school, and she began to wish to express herself more by music. She attended an audition at Sony Music Entertainment and passed, signing a deal with Sony's DefSTAR Records.
Her zodiac sign is Cancer and her blood type is A.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- still doll - 342,372 plays
- Suna no Oshiro - 159,107 plays
- sweet ticket - 61,459 plays
- Monochrome frame - 70,170 plays
- Kuroi Torikago - 75,144 plays
- world's end, girl's rondo(Asterisk DnB Remix) - 22,167 plays
- sweet dreams - 43,937 plays
- still doll (album ver.) - 59,197 plays
- 砂のお城 - 66,550 plays
- 黒い鳥籠 - 60,234 plays