767 Shouts - 2,317,634 Scrobbles
Kanon Wakeshima (分島花音, born July 3, 1988) is a Japanese singer and cellist. Her early work was produced by Mana (known from Malice Mizer and Moi dix Mois) and debuted with her first single, "still doll", on May 28th, 2008. Wakeshima has been playing the cello since she was three years old and began playing in string ensembles in middle school. By the age of 15 she had participated in a number of joint concerts and classical music performances. She began writing her own music towards the end of middle school and performed as a vocalist for the first time in senior high school.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- world's end, girl's rondo - (3:05) - 26,847 plays
- killy killy Joker (TV Size) - (1:29) - 3,984 plays
- killy killy JOKER - (4:39) - 12,683 plays
- killy killy JOKER TV size - (1:28) - 3,994 plays
- ファールプレーにくらり (TV size) - (1:29) - 1,620 plays
- continue - (0:30) - 4,226 plays
- still doll - (3:19) - 1,793 plays
- Signal - (5:32) - 3,152 plays
- サクラメイキュウ - (1:47) - 2,405 plays
- ファールプレーにくらり - (1:29) - 2,127 plays