728 Shouts - 2,095,677 Scrobbles
Kanon Wakeshima (分島花音, born July 3, 1988) is a Japanese singer and cellist. She is produced by Mana (known from MALICE MIZER and Moi dix Mois) and debuted with her first single, "still doll", on May 28th, 2008. Her zodiac sign is Cancer and her blood type is A. Wakeshima has been playing the cello since she was three years old and began playing in string ensembles in middle school. By the age of 15 she had participated in a number of joint concerts and classical music performances.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- ファールプレーにくらり (TV size) - (1:29) - 2,777 plays
- still doll - (3:19) - 1,926 plays
- 砂のお城 - (3:09) - 1,523 plays
- Signal - (0:30) - 2,472 plays
- 真紅のフェータリズム - (2:51) - 891 plays
- 黒い鳥籠 - (2:54) - 854 plays
- 鏡 - (3:07) - 1,004 plays
- マボロシ - (3:40) - 591 plays
- 白い心 - (3:22) - 773 plays
- still doll (album ver.) - (3:43) - 706 plays