739 Shouts - 2,176,028 Scrobbles
Kanon Wakeshima (分島花音, born July 3, 1988) is a Japanese singer and cellist. She is produced by Mana (known from MALICE MIZER and Moi dix Mois) and debuted with her first single, "still doll", on May 28th, 2008. Her zodiac sign is Cancer and her blood type is A. Wakeshima has been playing the cello since she was three years old and began playing in string ensembles in middle school. By the age of 15 she had participated in a number of joint concerts and classical music performances.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- killy killy JOKER - (1:22) - 18,665 plays
- killy killy Joker (TV Size) - (1:29) - 4,850 plays
- ファールプレーにくらり (TV size) - (1:29) - 2,277 plays
- still doll - (3:19) - 1,817 plays
- Signal - (0:30) - 5,366 plays
- moonlight party - (3:34) - 2,027 plays
- 砂のお城 - (3:09) - 1,242 plays
- 黒い鳥籠 - (2:54) - 686 plays
- 真紅のフェータリズム - (2:51) - 1,371 plays
- 鏡 - (3:07) - 872 plays