745 Shouts - 2,264,624 Scrobbles
Kanon Wakeshima (分島花音, born July 3, 1988) is a Japanese singer and cellist. Her early work was produced by Mana (known from Malice Mizer and Moi dix Mois) and debuted with her first single, "still doll", on May 28th, 2008. Wakeshima has been playing the cello since she was three years old and began playing in string ensembles in middle school. By the age of 15 she had participated in a number of joint concerts and classical music performances. She began writing her own music towards the end of middle school and performed as a vocalist for the first time in senior high school.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- killy killy Joker (TV Size) - (1:29) - 5,944 plays
- world's end, girl's rondo - (3:05) - 18,936 plays
- killy killy JOKER - (1:22) - 14,047 plays
- ファールプレーにくらり (TV size) - (1:29) - 1,896 plays
- still doll - (3:19) - 1,774 plays
- continue - (0:30) - 3,391 plays
- Signal - (0:30) - 2,866 plays
- 砂のお城 - (3:09) - 1,185 plays
- moonlight party - (3:34) - 1,786 plays
- 黒い鳥籠 - (2:54) - 709 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online