740 Shouts - 2,218,234 Scrobbles
Kanon Wakeshima (分島花音, born July 3, 1988) is a Japanese singer and cellist. Her early work was produced by Mana (known from MALICE MIZER and Moi dix Mois) and debuted with her first single, "still doll", on May 28th, 2008. Wakeshima has been playing the cello since she was three years old and began playing in string ensembles in middle school. By the age of 15 she had participated in a number of joint concerts and classical music performances. She began writing her own music towards the end of middle school and performed as a vocalist for the first time in senior high school.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- killy killy JOKER - (1:22) - 22,649 plays
- killy killy Joker (TV Size) - (1:29) - 6,670 plays
- world's end, girl's rondo - (3:05) - 7,710 plays
- ファールプレーにくらり (TV size) - (1:29) - 2,059 plays
- still doll - (3:19) - 1,734 plays
- moonlight party - (3:34) - 2,568 plays
- Signal - (0:30) - 3,565 plays
- 砂のお城 - (3:09) - 1,105 plays
- 黒い鳥籠 - (2:54) - 720 plays
- 真紅のフェータリズム - (2:51) - 2,114 plays