699 Shouts - 2,040,737 Scrobbles
Kanon Wakeshima (分島花音, born July 3, 1988) is a Japanese singer and cellist. She is produced by Mana (known from MALICE MIZER and Moi dix Mois) and debuted with her first single, "still doll", on May 28th, 2008. Her zodiac sign is Cancer and her blood type is A. Wakeshima has been playing the cello since she was three years old and began playing in string ensembles in middle school. By the age of 15 she had participated in a number of joint concerts and classical music performances.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- ファールプレーにくらり (TV size) - (1:29) - 2,868 plays
- still doll - (3:19) - 2,234 plays
- 砂のお城 - (3:09) - 1,904 plays
- 鏡 - (3:07) - 1,096 plays
- 黒い鳥籠 - (2:54) - 1,153 plays
- 真紅のフェータリズム - (2:51) - 1,061 plays
- マボロシ - (3:40) - 905 plays
- still doll (album ver.) - (3:43) - 952 plays
- sweet ticket - (1:19) - 949 plays
- 白い心 - (3:22) - 1,060 plays