687 Shouts - 1,959,772 Scrobbles
Kanon Wakeshima (分島花音, born July 3, 1988) is a Japanese singer and cellist. She is produced by Mana (known from MALICE MIZER and Moi dix Mois) and debuted with her first single, "still doll", on May 28th, 2008. Her zodiac sign is Cancer and her blood type is A. Wakeshima has been playing the cello since she was three years old and began playing in string ensembles in middle school. By the age of 15 she had participated in a number of joint concerts and classical music performances.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- still doll - (0:01) - 2,569 plays
- 砂のお城 - (3:09) - 2,401 plays
- ファールプレーにくらり - (1:29) - 4,120 plays
- サクラメイキュウ - (1:47) - 4,545 plays
- 真紅のフェータリズム - (2:51) - 1,569 plays
- 黒い鳥籠 - (2:54) - 1,510 plays
- 鏡 - (3:07) - 1,388 plays
- マボロシ - (3:40) - 1,336 plays
- sweet ticket - (1:19) - 1,062 plays
- 白い心 - (3:22) - 1,424 plays