33 Shouts - 1,356,356 Scrobbles
Kenji Ito (伊藤賢治 Itō Kenji) is a video game music composer. He is best known for his work on the SaGa series. In 2001 he left Square Enix to become a freelance artist, but has since continued to collaborate with the company. Born 5 July 1968 in Tokyo, Ito became interested in music at the early age of 4. By the time he began composing at the age of 10, he had learned to play alto saxophone, clarinet, and piano. During March 1990, Ito was recruited by Square.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Guide to a Strange World - (1:52) - 397 plays
- Rainy Tears - (4:40) - 390 plays
- Requiem - (1:10) - 363 plays
- Lost Scene - (4:10) - 399 plays
- Rising Sun - (2:09) - 420 plays
- Endless Battlefield - (1:50) - 234 plays
- A Girl's Longing - (1:57) - 212 plays
- OVER THE LIMIT! - (1:33) - 510 plays
- Dwarves' Theme - (1:09) - 203 plays
- ラストバトル - 793 plays