32 Shouts - 305,514 Scrobbles
Manabu Namiki (並木学 , born 13 Sept 1971) is a composer and arranger of videogame music.
Namiki's first projects were for Taito / Allumer, working as co-sound designer for arcade titles such as Rezon and Blandia. From hereon his career can be split into three periods: 1993-1995 - Worked for NMK / Banpresto / Jaleco
The beginning of his "Office Work" period, where he earned the nickname さんたるる after a communication error led to his contribution to Thunder Dragon 2 being credited as such, instead of さんたろ [Mr.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- キザシ (Select) - (1:15) - 115 plays
- ラン (stage1) - (3:25) - 138 plays
- カチ (stage clear) - (0:38) - 110 plays
- タイジ (Boss) - (2:37) - 136 plays
- Shoot'Em All - (2:19) - 112 plays
- ニジ (stage2) - (3:40) - 130 plays
- アイ (stage3) - (4:40) - 113 plays
- テンシ (True Final Boss) - (2:08) - 107 plays
- ヒビ (stage4) - (4:26) - 93 plays
- ミチ (stage5) - (4:48) - 90 plays