580 Shouts - 360,610 Scrobbles
ゾロ, officially romanized as "ZORO", was a four-member experimental-rock band from Tokyo, Japan. From 2007 to 2011, they were signed to DANGER CRUE/SKY CRUE records, a sub-label of MAVERICK D.C Group. However, as of July 2011, after the departure of two of their members, they changed their name to ZORO and are now own their own independent label, Jesse. ゾロ can be classified as visual kei for their use of eccentric make-up and fashion choices during live performances and promotional activities.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- KITSUNE - (4:40) - 163 plays
- PINK - (4:02) - 72 plays
- 閃光 - (3:23) - 43 plays
- Digo - (3:58) - 47 plays
- POLICE - (4:49) - 86 plays
- GOLD CARD - (3:53) - 88 plays
- VAIO - (2:20) - 56 plays
- HOUSE・OF・MADPEAK - (3:39) - 45 plays
- Dizzy TRICK - (3:26) - 37 plays
- FICTION - (4:19) - 32 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online