152 Shouts - 816,804 Scrobbles
Kahimi Karie (カヒミ・カリィ), born Mari Hiki (比企マリ) on March 15, 1968, in Utsunomiya, Tochigi Prefecture, Japan, is an experimental Japanese shibuya-kei vocalist and visual artist. She debuted with the independent EP, "Kahimi Karie and the Crue-L Grand Orchestra / Mike Alway's Diary" in 1992. Kahimi sings in English, French, and japanese (among other languages) with breathy child-like vocals. Her music can be considered ethereal, whispery pop; a number of songs have been written for her by Momus.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Elastic Girl - (5:46) - 316 plays
- Good Morning World - (3:30) - 326 plays
- Lolitapop Dollhouse - (4:06) - 311 plays
- ハミングがきこえる - 444 plays
- Clip Clap - (2:47) - 243 plays
- Le Roi Soleil - (5:22) - 243 plays
- Zoom Up! - (2:04) - 176 plays
- Candyman - (4:27) - 204 plays
- Mike Alway's Diary - (3:18) - 204 plays
- What Are You Wearing? - (5:34) - 149 plays