27 Shouts - 179,238 Scrobbles
Aburadako are one of the most unique underground bands to come out of Japan in the 1980s. Aburadako formed as a typical hardcore/punk outfit in Tokyo in 1983. Hirotomo Hasagawa writes all of the lyrics and writes and arranges most of the music himself. This was at a time where punk was dead in the west but becoming the new fad in the east. Aburadako birthed in what you could call the golden age of Japanese punk. But as Aburadako progressed in age the more evolved their music became.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online