17 Shouts - 342,697 Scrobbles
Mashina (Hebrew: משינה) is a pop rock band formed in Israel which was active from 1984 to 1995, and then again from 2003 to the present. The band is considered by many to be Israel's most important and influential rock band. Their musical style took inspiration from ska and hard rock, among others. Mashina was formed by singer Yuval Banai, a member of the Banai family, probably Israel's best-known family of entertainers; father Yossi was an actor and singer, as are uncles Gabri and Ya'akov, along with most of Yuval's cousins.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- שלח לי מלאך - (4:30) - 213 plays
- אהובתי - (4:10) - 181 plays
- הכוכבים דולקים על אש קטנה - (3:10) - 186 plays
- אנה - (3:00) - 133 plays
- בלדה לסוכן כפול - (3:18) - 122 plays
- אין מקום אחר - (3:48) - 140 plays
- אז למה לי פוליטיקה עכשיו - (3:55) - 135 plays
- אחכה לך בשדות - (4:45) - 114 plays
- היא התווכחה איתו שעות - (3:49) - 142 plays
- תחזור תחזור - (5:41) - 128 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online