0 Shouts - 611,434 Scrobbles
Stary Olsa (Стары Ольса) is a neo-medieval folk band from Minsk, Belarus, founded in 1999 by its present leader Zmicier Sasnouski and now consists of five musicians. They take their name from a brook in the west part of Mahilou Region, Belarus. The band’s repertoire includes Belarusian folk balladry and martial songs, Belarusian national dances, works of Belarusian Renaissance composers, compositions from Belarusian aulic music collections (e.g.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Saltarello - (4:06) - 505 plays
- У карчме - (2:56) - 473 plays
- Літвін - (3:09) - 519 plays
- Шлях - (4:37) - 224 plays
- Аршанская бітва - (6:13) - 234 plays
- Бітва пад Воршай - (3:34) - 427 plays
- Нямон - (3:02) - 249 plays
- Пагоня - (1:18) - 162 plays
- Trotto - (1:21) - 339 plays
- Totentanz - (1:57) - 307 plays