148 Shouts - 618,720 Scrobbles
Stary Olsa (Стары Ольса) is a neo-medieval folk band from Minsk, Belarus, founded in 1999 by its present leader Zmicier Sasnouski and now consists of five musicians. They take their name from a brook in the west part of Mahilou Region, Belarus. The band’s repertoire includes Belarusian folk balladry and martial songs, Belarusian national dances, works of Belarusian Renaissance composers, compositions from Belarusian aulic music collections (e.g.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Літвін - (3:09) - 480 plays
- Saltarello - (4:06) - 511 plays
- У карчме - (2:56) - 407 plays
- Trotto - (1:21) - 393 plays
- Нямон - (3:02) - 196 plays
- Пагоня - (1:18) - 137 plays
- Аршанская бітва - (6:13) - 223 plays
- Шлях - (4:37) - 180 plays
- Пена пiва - (3:31) - 227 plays
- Песня а князю Вітаўце - (2:17) - 256 plays