148 Shouts - 616,454 Scrobbles
Stary Olsa (Стары Ольса) is a neo-medieval folk band from Minsk, Belarus, founded in 1999 by its present leader Zmicier Sasnouski and now consists of five musicians. They take their name from a brook in the west part of Mahilou Region, Belarus. The band’s repertoire includes Belarusian folk balladry and martial songs, Belarusian national dances, works of Belarusian Renaissance composers, compositions from Belarusian aulic music collections (e.g.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Літвін - (3:09) - 514 plays
- Saltarello - (4:06) - 491 plays
- У карчме - (2:56) - 436 plays
- Шлях - (4:37) - 204 plays
- Аршанская бітва - (6:13) - 240 plays
- Trotto - (1:21) - 375 plays
- Totentanz - (1:57) - 293 plays
- Нямон - (3:02) - 215 plays
- Drumul Draculi - (4:11) - 236 plays
- Бітва пад Воршай - (3:34) - 407 plays