148 Shouts - 607,544 Scrobbles
Stary Olsa (Стары Ольса) is a neo-medieval folk band from Minsk, Belarus, founded in 1999 by its present leader Zmicier Sasnouski and now consists of five musicians. They take their name from a brook in the west part of Mahilou Region, Belarus. The band’s repertoire includes Belarusian folk balladry and martial songs, Belarusian national dances, works of Belarusian Renaissance composers, compositions from Belarusian aulic music collections (e.g.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Saltarello - (4:06) - 557 plays
- Літвін - (3:09) - 515 plays
- У карчме - (2:56) - 452 plays
- Шлях - (4:37) - 294 plays
- Бітва пад Воршай - (3:34) - 564 plays
- Totentanz - (1:57) - 349 plays
- Нямон - (3:02) - 253 plays
- Песня а князю Вітаўце - (2:17) - 313 plays
- Trotto - (1:21) - 353 plays
- Drumul Draculi - (4:11) - 327 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online