146 Shouts - 596,536 Scrobbles
Stary Olsa (Стары Ольса) is a neo-medieval folk band from Minsk, Belarus, founded in 1999 by its present leader Zmicier Sasnouski and now consists of five musicians. They take their name from a brook in the west part of Mahilou Region, Belarus. The band’s repertoire includes Belarusian folk balladry and martial songs, Belarusian national dances, works of Belarusian Renaissance composers, compositions from Belarusian aulic music collections (e.g.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Saltarello - (4:06) - 493 plays
- Літвін - (3:09) - 443 plays
- У карчме - (2:56) - 415 plays
- Бітва пад Воршай - (3:34) - 352 plays
- Шлях - (4:37) - 311 plays
- Totentanz - (1:57) - 298 plays
- Нямон - (3:02) - 242 plays
- Песня а князю Вітаўце - (2:17) - 283 plays
- Легенда - (2:33) - 173 plays
- Пена пiва - (3:31) - 387 plays