146 Shouts - 586,224 Scrobbles
Stary Olsa (Стары Ольса) is a neo-medieval folk band from Minsk, Belarus, founded in 1999 by its present leader Zmicier Sasnouski and now consists of five musicians. They take their name from a brook in the west part of Mahilou Region, Belarus. The band’s repertoire includes Belarusian folk balladry and martial songs, Belarusian national dances, works of Belarusian Renaissance composers, compositions from Belarusian aulic music collections (e.g.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Saltarello - (4:06) - 515 plays
- Літвін - (3:09) - 481 plays
- У карчме - (2:56) - 437 plays
- Totentanz - (1:57) - 339 plays
- Песня а князю Вітаўце - (2:17) - 375 plays
- Шлях - (4:37) - 318 plays
- Нямон - (3:02) - 222 plays
- Бітва пад Воршай - (3:34) - 303 plays
- Пагоня - (1:18) - 193 plays
- Пена пiва - (3:31) - 281 plays