146 Shouts - 577,748 Scrobbles
Stary Olsa (Стары Ольса) is a neo-medieval folk band from Minsk, Belarus, founded in 1999 by its present leader Zmicier Sasnouski and now consists of five musicians. They take their name from a brook in the west part of Mahilou Region, Belarus. The band’s repertoire includes Belarusian folk balladry and martial songs, Belarusian national dances, works of Belarusian Renaissance composers, compositions from Belarusian aulic music collections (e.g.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Saltarello - (4:06) - 514 plays
- Літвін - (3:09) - 488 plays
- У карчме - (2:56) - 431 plays
- Totentanz - (1:57) - 338 plays
- Песня а князю Вітаўце - (2:17) - 457 plays
- Шлях - (4:37) - 311 plays
- Нямон - (3:02) - 215 plays
- Бітва пад Воршай - (3:34) - 305 plays
- Пагоня - (1:18) - 199 plays
- Пена пiва - (3:31) - 294 plays