147 Shouts - 603,172 Scrobbles
Stary Olsa (Стары Ольса) is a neo-medieval folk band from Minsk, Belarus, founded in 1999 by its present leader Zmicier Sasnouski and now consists of five musicians. They take their name from a brook in the west part of Mahilou Region, Belarus. The band’s repertoire includes Belarusian folk balladry and martial songs, Belarusian national dances, works of Belarusian Renaissance composers, compositions from Belarusian aulic music collections (e.g.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Saltarello - (4:06) - 540 plays
- Літвін - (3:09) - 480 plays
- У карчме - (2:56) - 440 plays
- Шлях - (4:37) - 313 plays
- Totentanz - (1:57) - 342 plays
- Бітва пад Воршай - (3:34) - 387 plays
- Нямон - (3:02) - 237 plays
- Песня а князю Вітаўце - (2:17) - 302 plays
- Ружа - (3:01) - 200 plays
- Пагоня - (1:18) - 156 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online