140 Shouts - 519,818 Scrobbles
Stary Olsa (Стары Ольса) is a neo-medieval folk band from Minsk, Belarus, founded in 1999 by its present leader Zmicier Sasnouski and now consists of five musicians. They take their name from a brook in the west part of Mahilou Region, Belarus. The band’s repertoire includes Belarusian folk balladry and martial songs, Belarusian national dances, works of Belarusian Renaissance composers, compositions from Belarusian aulic music collections (e.g.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Saltarello - (4:06) - 350 plays
- Totentanz - (1:57) - 328 plays
- Літвін - (3:09) - 314 plays
- Танцы - (2:52) - 341 plays
- Taniec - (2:16) - 368 plays
- Trotto - (1:21) - 279 plays
- Ружа - (3:01) - 240 plays
- Шлях - (4:37) - 234 plays
- Bransle les Lavandieres - (4:41) - 249 plays
- Пагоня - (1:18) - 222 plays