145 Shouts - 564,921 Scrobbles
Stary Olsa (Стары Ольса) is a neo-medieval folk band from Minsk, Belarus, founded in 1999 by its present leader Zmicier Sasnouski and now consists of five musicians. They take their name from a brook in the west part of Mahilou Region, Belarus. The band’s repertoire includes Belarusian folk balladry and martial songs, Belarusian national dances, works of Belarusian Renaissance composers, compositions from Belarusian aulic music collections (e.g.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Saltarello - (4:06) - 690 plays
- Totentanz - (1:57) - 496 plays
- Літвін - (3:09) - 377 plays
- У карчме - (2:56) - 405 plays
- Ave Maria - (3:38) - 441 plays
- Танцы - (2:52) - 294 plays
- Шлях - (4:37) - 258 plays
- Drumul Draculi - (4:11) - 235 plays
- Песня а князю Вітаўце - (2:17) - 317 plays
- Trotto - (1:21) - 228 plays