143 Shouts - 547,076 Scrobbles
Stary Olsa (Стары Ольса) is a neo-medieval folk band from Minsk, Belarus, founded in 1999 by its present leader Zmicier Sasnouski and now consists of five musicians. They take their name from a brook in the west part of Mahilou Region, Belarus. The band’s repertoire includes Belarusian folk balladry and martial songs, Belarusian national dances, works of Belarusian Renaissance composers, compositions from Belarusian aulic music collections (e.g.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Saltarello - (4:06) - 489 plays
- Літвін - (3:09) - 409 plays
- Totentanz - (1:57) - 321 plays
- У карчме - (2:56) - 412 plays
- A que por - (2:17) - 248 plays
- Танцы - (2:52) - 286 plays
- Шлях - (4:37) - 229 plays
- Trotto - (1:21) - 186 plays
- Нямон - (3:02) - 247 plays
- Drumul Draculi - (4:11) - 205 plays