146 Shouts - 576,114 Scrobbles
Stary Olsa (Стары Ольса) is a neo-medieval folk band from Minsk, Belarus, founded in 1999 by its present leader Zmicier Sasnouski and now consists of five musicians. They take their name from a brook in the west part of Mahilou Region, Belarus. The band’s repertoire includes Belarusian folk balladry and martial songs, Belarusian national dances, works of Belarusian Renaissance composers, compositions from Belarusian aulic music collections (e.g.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Saltarello - (4:06) - 516 plays
- Літвін - (3:09) - 477 plays
- У карчме - (2:56) - 424 plays
- Totentanz - (1:57) - 321 plays
- Шлях - (4:37) - 278 plays
- Песня а князю Вітаўце - (2:17) - 435 plays
- Нямон - (3:02) - 236 plays
- Бітва пад Воршай - (3:34) - 284 plays
- Пагоня - (1:18) - 213 plays
- Drumul Draculi - (4:11) - 264 plays