Сергей Васильевич Рахманинов
58 Shouts - 232,365 Scrobbles
Sergei Vasilievich Rachmaninoff (Russian: Сергей Васильевич Рахманинов, Sergej Vasil'evič Rahmaninov, April 1, 1873 (N.S.) or March 20, 1873 (O.S.) – March 28, 1943) was a Russian composer, pianist, and conductor. He was one of the greatest pianists of his generation, having legendary technical facilities and rhythmic drive. His large hands were able to cover the interval of a thirteenth on the keyboard (a hand span of approximately twelve inches).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Прелюдия № 6 Op.23 - (3:33) - 361 plays
- Элегия es-moll, op.3, no.1. Исполняет автор - 387 plays
- Элегия - es-moll - Пьесы фантазии (op. 3) (рояль - Howard Shelley) - (5:52) - 167 plays
- Вокализ: соч.31 №14 - (7:16) - 137 plays
- Итальянская полька - (1:01) - 203 plays
- Vocalise, Op. 34 - (5:51) - 210 plays
- Vocalise - (6:10) - 124 plays
- Вокализ - (5:48) - 146 plays
- Rhapsody on a theme of Paganini - (2:47) - 122 plays
- Piano Concerto No. 2 in C minor, Op. 18: I. Moderato - (11:40) - 114 plays