Сергей Васильевич Рахманинов
58 Shouts - 237,870 Scrobbles
Sergei Vasilievich Rachmaninoff (Russian: Сергей Васильевич Рахманинов, Sergej Vasil'evič Rahmaninov, April 1, 1873 (N.S.) or March 20, 1873 (O.S.) – March 28, 1943) was a Russian composer, pianist, and conductor. He was one of the greatest pianists of his generation, having legendary technical facilities and rhythmic drive. His large hands were able to cover the interval of a thirteenth on the keyboard (a hand span of approximately twelve inches).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Элегия - es-moll - Пьесы фантазии (op. 3) (рояль - Howard Shelley) - (5:52) - 191 plays
- Элегия es-moll, op.3, no.1. Исполняет автор - 388 plays
- Прелюдия № 6 Op.23 - (3:33) - 421 plays
- Rhapsody on a theme of Paganini - (2:47) - 163 plays
- Итальянская полька - (1:01) - 260 plays
- Vocalise, Op. 34 - (5:51) - 218 plays
- Vocalise - (6:10) - 131 plays
- Вокализ - (5:48) - 149 plays
- Вокализ: соч.31 №14 - (7:16) - 102 plays
- Piano Concerto No. 2 in C minor, Op. 18: I. Moderato - (11:40) - 137 plays