Сергей Васильевич Рахманинов
58 Shouts - 234,995 Scrobbles
Sergei Vasilievich Rachmaninoff (Russian: Сергей Васильевич Рахманинов, Sergej Vasil'evič Rahmaninov, April 1, 1873 (N.S.) or March 20, 1873 (O.S.) – March 28, 1943) was a Russian composer, pianist, and conductor. He was one of the greatest pianists of his generation, having legendary technical facilities and rhythmic drive. His large hands were able to cover the interval of a thirteenth on the keyboard (a hand span of approximately twelve inches).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Элегия es-moll, op.3, no.1. Исполняет автор - 392 plays
- Прелюдия № 6 Op.23 - (3:33) - 402 plays
- Элегия - es-moll - Пьесы фантазии (op. 3) (рояль - Howard Shelley) - (5:52) - 177 plays
- Итальянская полька - (1:01) - 197 plays
- Rhapsody on a theme of Paganini - (2:47) - 152 plays
- Vocalise, Op. 34 - (5:51) - 203 plays
- Вокализ: соч.31 №14 - (7:16) - 124 plays
- Vocalise - (6:10) - 123 plays
- Вокализ - (5:48) - 150 plays
- Piano Concerto No. 2 in C minor, Op. 18: I. Moderato - (11:40) - 115 plays