Сергей Васильевич Рахманинов
56 Shouts - 197,742 Scrobbles
Sergei Vasilievich Rachmaninoff (Russian: Сергей Васильевич Рахманинов, Sergej Vasil'evič Rahmaninov, April 1, 1873 (N.S.) or March 20, 1873 (O.S.) – March 28, 1943) was a Russian composer, pianist, and conductor. He was one of the greatest pianists of his generation, having legendary technical facilities and rhythmic drive. His large hands were able to cover the interval of a thirteenth on the keyboard (a hand span of approximately twelve inches).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Прелюдия № 6 Op.23 - (3:33) - 283 plays
- Элегия - es-moll - Пьесы фантазии (op. 3) (рояль - Howard Shelley) - (5:52) - 208 plays
- Вокализ: соч.31 №14 - (7:16) - 158 plays
- Вокализ - (5:48) - 136 plays
- Vocalise, Op. 34 - (5:51) - 144 plays
- Итальянская полька - (1:01) - 189 plays
- Vocalise - (6:10) - 129 plays
- Элегия es-moll, op.3, no.1. Исполняет автор - 107 plays
- Piano Concerto No. 2 in C minor, Op. 18: I. Moderato - (11:40) - 131 plays
- Prelude in C sharp minor, op.3 no.2 - (4:38) - 76 plays