Сергей Васильевич Рахманинов
56 Shouts - 194,747 Scrobbles
Sergei Vasilievich Rachmaninoff (Russian: Сергей Васильевич Рахманинов, Sergej Vasil'evič Rahmaninov, April 1, 1873 (N.S.) or March 20, 1873 (O.S.) – March 28, 1943) was a Russian composer, pianist, and conductor. He was one of the greatest pianists of his generation, having legendary technical facilities and rhythmic drive. His large hands were able to cover the interval of a thirteenth on the keyboard (a hand span of approximately twelve inches).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Прелюдия № 6 Op.23 - (3:33) - 279 plays
- Элегия - es-moll - Пьесы фантазии (op. 3) (рояль - Howard Shelley) - (5:52) - 182 plays
- Вокализ: соч.31 №14 - (7:16) - 151 plays
- Итальянская полька - (1:01) - 175 plays
- Вокализ - (5:48) - 125 plays
- Vocalise, Op. 34 - (5:51) - 127 plays
- Vocalise - (6:10) - 120 plays
- Piano Concerto No. 2 in C minor, Op. 18: I. Moderato - (11:40) - 138 plays
- Элегия es-moll, op.3, no.1. Исполняет автор - 96 plays
- Prelude in C sharp minor, op.3 no.2 - (4:38) - 59 plays