1,092 Shouts - 0 Scrobbles
Мельница (Melnitsa, meaning "mill") is a folk rock band from Moscow, Russia, formed in 1999 by Natalia "Hellawes" O'Shea and Alexey "Chus" Sapkov around the remnants of a local folk band called Till Eulenspiegel.
The band fuses Russian, Irish and other North European folk influences with pop/rock sounds. Natalia "Hellawes" O'Shea, the lead singer and primary songwriter, is an academic and a specialist in medieval European languages and cultures by day. Her expertise lends the typically complex fantasy-laden lyrics a degree of authenticity.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Королевна - (5:14) - 13,092 plays
- Дороги - (3:07) - 13,523 plays
- Дракон - (4:00) - 10,606 plays
- Оборотень - (5:51) - 8,787 plays
- Дорога сна - (3:13) - 8,733 plays
- Ночная кобыла - (4:04) - 8,602 plays
- Двери Тамерлана - (3:29) - 9,944 plays
- Господин горных дорог - (5:18) - 8,084 plays
- Невеста Полоза - (4:32) - 7,999 plays
- Рапунцель - (2:26) - 7,156 plays