1,098 Shouts - 7,863,971 Scrobbles
Мельница (Melnitsa, meaning "mill") is a folk rock band from Moscow, Russia, formed in 1999 by Natalia "Hellawes" O'Shea and Alexey "Chus" Sapkov around the remnants of a local folk band called Till Eulenspiegel.
The band fuses Russian, Irish and other North European folk influences with pop/rock sounds. Natalia "Hellawes" O'Shea, the lead singer and primary songwriter, is an academic and a specialist in medieval European languages and cultures by day. Her expertise lends the typically complex fantasy-laden lyrics a degree of authenticity.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Королевна - (5:14) - 12,463 plays
- Дороги - (3:07) - 14,048 plays
- Дракон - (4:00) - 9,977 plays
- Дорога сна - (3:13) - 9,160 plays
- Оборотень - (5:51) - 8,861 plays
- Господин горных дорог - (5:18) - 8,765 plays
- Двери Тамерлана - (3:29) - 10,324 plays
- Невеста Полоза - (4:32) - 7,958 plays
- Ночная кобыла - (4:04) - 7,299 plays
- Травушка - (3:55) - 6,984 plays