350 Shouts - 3,153,933 Scrobbles
Mashina Vremeni (Russian for "Time Machine") is a legendary russian blues rock group formed in the late 1960s in the Soviet Union by Andrey Makarevich and Alexander Kutikov, later joined by Evgeny Margulis. While originally inspired by The Beatles and soviet bards (singer-songwriters), the band eventually developed towards a more straight-ahead blues rock sound. Despite the long history, Mashina released no official albums before 1983, because of the state censorship. Early records were self-released via tapes and not considered albums.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online