339 Shouts - 3,005,621 Scrobbles
Mashina Vremeni (Russian for "Time Machine") is a legendary russian blues rock group formed in the late 1960s in the Soviet Union by Andrey Makarevich and Alexander Kutikov, later joined by Evgeny Margulis. While originally inspired by The Beatles and soviet bards (singer-songwriters), the band eventually developed towards a more straight-ahead blues rock sound. Despite the long history, Mashina released no official albums before 1983, because of the state censorship. Early records were self-released via tapes and not considered albums.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
- Sia’s In The Billboard Top 10 For The First Time As A Solo Artist
- Hilary Duff Drops “Chasing The Sun” Comeback Single + Video
- Nicki Minaj Delays “Anaconda” Release A Week Later
- “Weird Al” Yankovic’s ‘Mandatory Fun’ Is His First No.1 Album Ever
- Beyonce, Iggy Azalea, Eminem Top 2014 MTV VMAs Nominations