6 Shouts - 3,545 Scrobbles
Xristina Koletsa (Χριστίνα Κολέτσα in greek) is a contemporary christian singer from Veria, Greece. She began her career in 2005 when she participated in the fourth cycle of the critically acclaimed talent show “Fame Story” - the Greek version of “Star Academy”. From the very beginning Christina showed her humble and down-to-earth personality when she repeatedly denied to wear the slutty clothes proposed by her transexual stylist Anna Kapsali, but later on the show she agreed and she has never taken them off since.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Έκτη αίσθηση - (4:05) - 7 plays
- Free - (3:17) - 3 plays
- Δε θα κοιμηθώ - (3:21) - 2 plays
- Μοναδική - (3:11) - 3 plays
- θελεις να με βασανιζεις - (3:45) - 1 plays
- Συγνώμη - (4:21) - 1 plays
- επιτελους ελευθερη - (4:14) - 1 plays
- δε θα τα παμε εμεις καλα - (3:09) - 1 plays
- Πλάκα κάνεις - (3:52) - 1 plays
- Είσαι η ζωή μου - (3:19) - 1 plays