12 Shouts - 32,101 Scrobbles
When a band has a knack of writing very good music and is also willing to put in a lot of hard work, there can only be one outcome..........Úlpa. Úlpa is one of these bands and the four members, all hailing from Hafnarfjör›ur, a suburb of Reykjavík Iceland, truly deserve all the praise they have been receiving. Although they´re a bit baffled by their success, Magnús, Bjarni, Aron and Haraldur remain focused on their music and have an unwritten policy to do just what they want to do. If people like their music, then fine, but if not, they won´t lose much sleep over it.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- 1418 - (3:56) - 16 plays
- Kar - (5:13) - 11 plays
- Stayplation - (2:35) - 10 plays
- Málverk - (6:40) - 13 plays
- Lundur - (6:02) - 8 plays
- Attempted Flight - (3:45) - 6 plays
- Dok - (4:38) - 6 plays
- Dinzl - (4:43) - 12 plays
- Darling - (4:07) - 5 plays
- Klapparstígur 11 - (20:29) - 8 plays