Ólafur Arnalds & Nils Frahm
27 Shouts - 71,291 Scrobbles
Erased Tapes labelmates Nils Frahm and Ólafur Arnalds have recorded and mixed their first collaborative record, Stare, which will receive a strictly limited release on Record Store Day, 21 April. The three-track EP also features past Frahm collaborator Anne Müller on cello, and graphics by designer Torsten Posselt. The two artists, who have improvised together onstage (video, below) but not previously recorded anything as a duo, kept the recording a secret from Erased Tapes founder and owner Robert Raths and surprised him with it earlier this year around the fifth anniversary of the label.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- a1 - (7:04) - 6,353 plays
- a2 (Max Cooper Remix) - (9:26) - 5,535 plays
- a2 - (4:46) - 5,398 plays
- b1 - (13:43) - 4,493 plays
- Improvisation in Berlin 2011 - (10:35) - 225 plays
- Stare (Max Cooper Remix) - (9:26) - 115 plays
- Stare°a2 (Max Cooper Remix) - (9:26) - 47 plays
- a1 (Erased Tapes Records) - (0:30) - 31 plays
- Improvisation in Berlin - (7:14) - 88 plays
- a1 (teaser) - 66 plays