0 Shouts - 3,241 Scrobbles
Édouard Ferlet (b. in 1971) is a famous pianist of the French jazz scene. He began playing piano at the age of 7 and studied classical music at l’École Normale de Musique de Paris, and later on at the Conservatoire regional. In the late eighties, he moved to Boston, US, and studied piano under renowned teachers: Herb Pomeroy, Hal Crook, Ed Tomassi, Ray Santisi, Ed Bedner… In 1992, he graduated from the Berklee College of Music in “Jazz Composition” and was awarded the “Berklee jazz performance award”.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Par Dessus Tout - (7:08) - 4 plays
- Faire Les Doigts Raides - (3:04) - 2 plays
- Harmonix - (3:29) - 2 plays
- Xamonide - (1:56) - 1 plays
- Petite Fille - (10:00) - 1 plays
- Roue Libre - (6:01) - 1 plays
- Andalucia's Dream - 2 plays
- Le Labirynthe - (4:25) - 1 plays
- Le Furet - (4:47) - 3 plays
- Dreamwise - 2 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online