0 Shouts - 3,230 Scrobbles
Édouard Ferlet (b. in 1971) is a famous pianist of the French jazz scene. He began playing piano at the age of 7 and studied classical music at l’École Normale de Musique de Paris, and later on at the Conservatoire regional. In the late eighties, he moved to Boston, US, and studied piano under renowned teachers: Herb Pomeroy, Hal Crook, Ed Tomassi, Ray Santisi, Ed Bedner… In 1992, he graduated from the Berklee College of Music in “Jazz Composition” and was awarded the “Berklee jazz performance award”.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Par Dessus Tout - (7:08) - 3 plays
- Le Labirynthe - (4:25) - 1 plays
- Solution océanique - (5:01) - 1 plays
- Faire Les Doigts Raides - (3:04) - 2 plays
- Harmonix - (3:29) - 1 plays
- Le Furet - (4:47) - 3 plays
- Illusion Optique - (4:44) - 3 plays
- Andalucia's Dream - 1 plays
- Dreamwise - 1 plays