0 Shouts - 31,979 Scrobbles
There are at least two artists with the name Å:Read More...
1) Å is HNW from France.
2) Å is a young trio of musicians on violin, exotic percussions, theremin, guitar, synth and piano, who have created a remarkably original world of sound. Although one can hear occasional influences from kraut rock style and the early minimalism, this sound is uniquely Italian in its sense of sound, space and time. An imaginative, meditative, bizarre, courageous and nostalgic music consisting in spontaneous compositions and improvisations, lately arranged by Xabier Iriondo, and mastered by Giuseppe Ielasi - the result of four or five long free-form improvisations, resonating of minimal drones à la Conrad, largos for piano that sound like a raw Cilio, strange electrified noises, and percussive inventions. And much more.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- My memory is like a film. That is why - 1,618 plays
- Though Everything In Between To Get To A Memory Of - 1,320 plays
- it is happening in my head. - 1,113 plays
- I am really good at remembering things, like the conversation I have written down in this book, and what people were wearing, and what they smelled like, because my memory has - 1,319 plays
- Something A Long Time Ago. And There Are No Buttons Either, Because - 1,163 plays
- A Smell Track Which Is Like A Soundtrack. And When People Ask Me To Remember Something I Can Simply - 1,162 plays
- press rewind and fast forward and pause like on a video recorder, but more like a dvdbecause I don't have to rewind - 521 plays
- 南瓜売りの少女 - 1,670 plays
- 自然に帰し廃墟と青空 - 463 plays
- 次元転移 - 528 plays