699 Shouts - 2,084,258 Scrobbles
¡Forward, Russia! were an indie rock band which formed in 2004 in Leeds, England. The band consisted of Tom Woodhead (vocals, synthesizer), Rob Canning (bass), Sam "Whiskas" Nicholls (guitar, vocals and synthesizer) and Katie Nicholls (drums, vocals). The band released two albums, "Give Me a Wall" (2006) and "Life Processes" (2008) before going on an indefinite hiatus in August 2008. The band founded the record label Dance to the Radio initially to distribute their own recordings, but has since released albums from The Pigeon Detectives and Grammatics.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Twelve - (2:15) - 663 plays
- Thirteen - (4:01) - 589 plays
- Nine - (4:01) - 378 plays
- Nineteen - (4:53) - 381 plays
- Seventeen - (4:04) - 321 plays
- Eighteen - (3:36) - 329 plays
- Sixteen - (5:47) - 231 plays
- Eleven - (7:26) - 214 plays
- Seven - (3:27) - 222 plays
- We Are Grey Matter - (4:54) - 265 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online