"Weird Al" Yankovic
1,199 Shouts - 13,922,828 Scrobbles
Alfred Matthew "Weird Al" Yankovic (born October 23, 1959 in Downey, California) is an American singer-songwriter, music producer, actor, comedian, satirist, accordian player and kazooist. Yankovic is known in particular for his humorous songs that make light of popular culture and that often parody specific songs by contemporary musical acts. Since his first-aired song parody in 1976, he has sold more than 12 million albums—more than any other comedy act in history—recorded more than 150 parody and original songs, and has performed more than 1,000 live shows.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Amish Paradise (Parody of "Gangsta's Paradise" by Coolio) - (3:19) - 11,417 plays
- White & Nerdy (Parody of "Ridin'" By Chamillionaire featuring Krayzie Bone) - (2:49) - 11,076 plays
- LyricsHow come you're always such a fussy young man?
Don't want no Captain Crunch, don't want no Raisin Bran
Well, don't you know that other kids are starving in Japan?
So eat it, just eat it
Don't wanna argue, I don't wanna debate
- LyricsMum mum mum mah
Mum mum mum muh
Oh whoa oh oh oh
Can't read my, can't read my
No, he can't read-a my polka face
- LyricsWhat is this song all about? Can't figure any lyrics out
How do the words to it go? I wish you'd tell me, I don't know
Don't know, don't know, don't know, oh no
Don't know, don't know, don't know
Now I'm mumblin' and I'm screamin' and I don't know what I'm singin'
- Party In The CIA (Parody of "Party In The U.S.A." by Miley Cyrus) - (2:56) - 7,709 plays
- Yoda - (3:58) - 5,239 plays
- Hardware Store - (3:44) - 6,114 plays
- Angry White Boy Polka - (5:02) - 4,923 plays
- Fat - (3:35) - 4,756 plays