One of 2013’s best albums of the year, Justin Timberlake’s The 20/20 Experience, was released back in March of this year and cemented Timberlake’s status as an international pop sensation. When May rolled around, the singer/songwriter/actor revealed that he would be releasing a second half of the iconic record, entitled The 20/20 Experience 2 of 2. It was a unique move from the team behind Timberlake, releasing a second full-length album just shy of six months past the original album’s due date, specifically because so many solid tracks were recorded and they didn’t want to miss out on offering them to the fans.
- Sia’s In The Billboard Top 10 For The First Time As A Solo Artist
- Hilary Duff Drops “Chasing The Sun” Comeback Single + Video
- Nicki Minaj Delays “Anaconda” Release A Week Later
- “Weird Al” Yankovic’s ‘Mandatory Fun’ Is His First No.1 Album Ever
- Beyonce, Iggy Azalea, Eminem Top 2014 MTV VMAs Nominations