Lil Jon continues to make crunky sonic cocktails. He recently hooked up with Atlanta rapper Alonzo Mathis aka Gorilla Zone to lay over his aggressive lyrics with the trademark cries of “What!” sprinkled throughout, but the star of the show is the crushing production from DJ Montay, who’s known for his production work with DJ UNK, and Flo Rida‘s record-breaking single “Low.” One thing is for sure, too, Gorilla Zone’s “Twisted” will shake and reverberate sound systems worldwide.
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online